|A Robot Can Only Dream|
|Title||A Robot Can Only Dream|
|Vocals||Jimmy the Robot|
This song is sung by Jimmy the Robot in the "Mysterious Egg!" episode during Jimmy's "daydream montage." The other Aquabats have nightmares about what might be contained inside the egg, but Jimmy's daydream is one of love, hope, and parenthood, despite the other Aquabats' jabs at him being an emotionless robot.
Jimmy: A robot can only dream!
- Some people think that robots can't have robot dreams
- And nothing can hurt our hearts, it's only circuitry
- Some people think that robots can't be stay-home moms
- And the nurturing of youngsters, it's not a robot job
- But the dream of a family is a dream I also share
- And I'll keep on dreaming until I find myself there!