People are are always asking the Aquabats, "Sure you might put on a good show, but can you COOK?". The answer? "Well DUH!" and now, so can you! Just follow these terrific recipes, and you'll be ingesting your very own creations as well!
The Pigbat's Royal Fancy BreakfastEdit
- 2 packets of instant apple cinnamon oatmeal
- Some water
- 2 Fancy globs of Nondairy whipped topping
- 3-4 spurts of green food coloring (non-toxic)
- Empty packets into a microwave-safe bowl. Put bowl into microwave. Set time at 1:45. (Because microwave settings vary the outcome might vary as well. Just appreciate the fact that you followed directions.)
- Add 3-4 spurts of green food coloring to desired consistency
- Add fancy globs for color and stir well.
- Yields: One Happy Person
The Professor's Health ShakeEdit
- 4 Twinkies
- 1 Strawberry
- 1 cup Egg Nog
- 1 cup Raw Milk
- 3 scoops Mint Chip Ice Cream
- 3 heaping spoonfuls of Malt Choc. Ovaltine®
- 2 Nutty Bars
- 1 cup Vitamin D Milk
- 1 Four Leaf Clover for good luck
- 3 Ice cubes
- And an egg
- Blend and Serve.
- Serving size depends on containers.
- Colors may vary.
Cadet 254's Exploding Ice CreamEdit
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Sherbet will do also.)
- 2-3 Packets of Pop Rocks
- 7-up (or Sprite, as the case may be.)
- Scoop any amount of ice cream into the bowl. Pour the Pop Rocks into the bowl. Mix the Pop Rocks and ice cream together. Just before eating, add the 7-up to increase the commonplace popping to downright explosion.
- Eat. And enjoy......But if your face or stomach explodes...You don't know me and I am not responsible.
- Always wash up after eating.
The Classic FluffernutterEdit
Ah, Fluffernutters... there are many who say you haven't really lived until you've taken a bite out of one of these distinctly American treats! Long a staple of playgrounds, after-school snacks, college dorms, and the local diner, a Fluffernutter is a wonderful concoction of Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter in a delightfully tasty sandwich!
- Two Pieces of Bread
- Peanut Butter
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Serves one. Enjoy!
- Click here for more Fluff!
Jimmy The Robot's Fruit Loop ShakeEdit
- Couple scoops of ice cream
- 1/2 Box Fruit Loops
- (Add milk as needed)
- Blend that bad boy up.